Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Who Am I?

    For this assignment, I had to take ten photos of things that represent my personality.  For my first, I chose to take a picture of me with my hands on the steering wheel of a car to represent that I am a new driver.  For my second photo, I chose to take a picture of emails from colleges on my computer to show that soon I will be graduating high school and going off to college.  For my third picture, I chose to take a photo of Jesus carrying the cross to represent my Catholic faith and show how important my faith is to me.  For my fourth picture, I photographed my X box because I like to play X box with my friends when I am not busy with sports or school.  For my fifth picture, I chose my lifeguarding jacket because I got my first job over last summer as a lifeguard.  For my sixth picture, I chose to photograph my running shoes on the track to show that I like to run.  I chose to take my photo on a rainy day and made my shows muddy for the picture to send the message that even when things get tough, you still have to work hard.  For my seventh image, I chose to take a picture of my dumbbells, bands, and other equipment in my garage because I like to do strength training in my garage.  For my eighth picture, I chose my tv while an anime was paused to show that I like to watch anime, especially the one shown in the photo called One Piece.  For my ninth photo, I photographed my hand holding a dead lobster in front of a tank of live lobsters to show that I am funny.  For my last picture, I chose a pool because although last summer was short, I made some of my best memories at the pool doing swim team and lifeguarding.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Car hugging a potato

 This is a picture of a cat hugging a potato.